Information posted on EDA is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in the United States and elsewhere in the world where EDA has facilities. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to EDA's collection, use, disclosure of your personal information (not email addresses, names etc. simply the data you provide in your public profile) and to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States and elsewhere in the world where EDA has facilities. EDA collects and stores the following personal information:
- email address, phone numbers, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information (including credit card and billing information);
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from EDA and ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
EDA uses users' personal information to:
- provide our services;
- track, confirm and fulfill sign-ups;
- troubleshoot problems;
- encourage use by those hiring you and enforce our policies;
- customize, measure, and improve user experience and our services, content, and advertising;
- deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when EDA collects the information.
EDA doesn't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. EDA may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a profile/posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. EDA may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- service providers who help with our business operations.
- third-party websites and publishers so ads (or the content of the ads) published on EDA can also be published on a broader array of venues or information vehicles.
Communications and email tools
Access, Modification, and Deletion
414 E 73rd St.
NY, NY, USA
1 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M5E 1W7